PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Level Infinite teases PUBG Mobile Martial Arts Showdown mode- Level Infinite always brings new content, collaboration, and updates to PUBG Mobile. Recently they released the 2.3 update of PUBG Mobile which brings a new Royale Pass and many more things. We are so close to getting the 2.4 updates in the game which will bring new features, modes, and updates to the game. Check out the detailed information below. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow InsideSport.IN
Awaken your fighting spirit on January 6th! ⚔️
A new game mode is coming soon, so prepare yourselves and stay tuned for more information.
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) December 26, 2022
PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Level Infinite teases PUBG Mobile Martial Arts Showdown mode, CHECK DETAILS
PUBG Mobile 2.4 Leaks
Popular Data miner, LuckyMan uploaded a video leaking most of the features that would eventually make their way into the game. One of the major highlights of the version is its inclusion of a new gun. According to his video, a new gun called Honey Badger will arrive with 7.62 ammo. Moreover, we might also see a theme mode named Martial Arts mode (Martial Arts Arena) and gamers can also expect the return of the Spiderman Web shooter. A new vehicle and a Grapple hook are also on the list of probable introductions.
Some more features which are expected to get witnessed in the 2.4 updates:
- New Martial Arts Showdown mode.
- The introduction of a new map.
- Addition of Ziplines and Stairs.
- Launch of new NPC enemies and bosses for PvE experience.
- Introduction of four fresh, sellable items in the forthcoming map: Biological Sample, Processor (GPU), Lens, and Gold Piles.
- The availability of an enhanced resistance for the advanced armor toward damage from explosive attacks.
- A significant upgrade for the basic inventory capacity.
Furthermore, a collaboration between PUBG Mobile and Bruce Lee would take place during the same version. However, as of now, all these things are not official yet. Hence, users must wait for any official clarification. Things will get clearer as we move closer to its release.