INDW vs AUSW LIVE SCORE: India-W Australia-W 5th T20 LIVE: Toss at 6:30 PM – Harmanpreet Kaur & Co have been defiant even in losses. They have not bowed down to mighty Australians. On Tuesday, they will have a final chance to get the wrongs right and sign off with a victory. India have only managed a win in the Super Over so far, losing the series 1-3. Star Sports Network & DD Sports will have INDW AUSW LIVE Broadcast. Watch INDW AUSW LIVE Streaming on Disney+Hotstar & Follow India-W vs Australia-W LIVE updates with InsideSport.IN
- India suffered a narrow 7-run loss in the 4th T20 to lose the series 1-3.
- But despite the loss, India have a lot of positives to take.
- Indian batters have been excellent especially junior players like Richa Ghosh.
- Australia captain Alyssa Healy will miss the match with a calf injury.
- The 5th and final Match will start at 7 PM and will be broadcast LIVE on Star Sports Network and DD Sports.
INDW vs AUSW Dream11 Prediction: With only pride left to play, India Women take on Australia Women in 5th T20, match starts at 7:00 PM
INDW vs AUSW LIVE SCORE: Series LOST, Harmantpreet Kaur & Co AIM to sign off with a WIN, 5th T20 starts at 7PM, Follow IND-W AUS-W LIVE Updates
The champion outfit that Australia are, they have found a way to bounce back after being put under pressure by the Indians. Australia’s top-order did the job in the first two games. But India managed to get rid of them cheaply in the next couple of matches. But Ellyse Perry-led middle order assaulted Indian bowlers to take the games away.
INDW vs AUSW 5th T20: Areas to improve on for Team India:
- Ahead of the T20 World Cup in SouthAfrica in February, the Australia series has served India well in their preparations.
- The reigning champions have exposed the areas that India must improve on.
- India’s high dot ball ratio, fielding or the lack of firepower in the bowling are three areas of concern.
- Shafali Verma, who will lead India in the inaugural U-19 World Cup, also needs to complement her explosive game with strike rotation.
- Jemimah Rodrigues once again finds herself in a situation where she would be playing to save her place.
- India have found a much-needed finisher in the young Richa Ghosh.
- But skipper Harmanpreet Kaur could do with more support in the middle order.
- On the bowling front, spinner Deepti Sharma is the only one who has taken wickets regularly, five in total.
- Renuka Singh, the team’s go-to bowler and rookie left-arm pacer Anjali Sarvani, have only delivered in patches.
INDW vs AUSW Playing XI (Probable):
India Women: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Richa Ghosh(w), Deepti Sharma, Devika Vaidya, Radha Yadav, Anjali Sarvani, Meghna Singh, Renuka Thakur Singh
Australia Women: Beth Mooney, Tahlia McGrath (C), Grace Harris, Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Phoebe Litchfield, Annabel Sutherland, Heather Graham, Alana King, Kim Garth, Megan Schutt
IND-W AUS-W LIVE Streaming Details:
- Date: December 20, Tuesday
- Time: 7 PM IST
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Telecast: DD Prasar Bharti & Star Sports Network
- LIVE Streaming: Disney+Hotstar
India: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana (vc), Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Renuka Singh Thakur, Meghna Singh, Anjali Sarvani, Devika Vaidya, S Meghana, Richa Ghosh and Harleen Deol
Australia: Alyssa Healy (c), Tahlia McGrath (vc), Darcie Brown, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Kim Garth, Heather Graham, Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Phoebe Litchfield, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt and Annabel Sutherland