IND vs SL LIVE Score – IND SL Eden Gardens Pitch Report: 2ND ODI TOSS at 1PM: India will take on Sri Lanka in the second ODI of the-three match series today. India exhibited an outstanding effort in the opening game and won the 1st match by 67 runs. According to info coming in from Indian camp – Rohit Sharma is unlikely to change XI. Check out Kolkata weather forecast, Eden Gardens pitch report, stats, and records. Follow INDIA vs SriLanka Live updates with InsideSport.IN & IND SL LIVE Streaming on Disney+ Hotstar
- When: Thursday, January 12 at 1.30 PM Local Time
- Where: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
- What to expect: More runs and more dew at a venue that’s been kinder to batters. A sunny day and a hazy evening with temperatures in the early 20s is on the cards.
- Since the start of 2010, India have played 24 bilateral ODI series at home. Of those, they have lost only 3 – against Pakistan in 2012, South Africa in 2015 and Australia in 2019.
IND vs SL Highlights: Dasun Shanaka CENTURY in VAIN, India beat SriLanka by 67 runs as Virat Kohli, Umran Malik star in Guwahati
IND vs SL LIVE SCORE: 2nd ODI starts at 1:30 in Kolkata as India targets SERIES WIN, Rohit Sharma unlikely to change Playing XI: Follow India vs SriLanka 2nd ODI Ball by Ball LIVE
IND vs SL: Eden Gardens Pitch Report
At Eden Gardens, the average first-inning score is 245 and lowers to 206 in the second. The pitch recently has been among the best in terms of bat and ball balance. Early in the innings, seamers might receive some assistance, but overall, the surface is a lovely batting wicket.
IND vs SL: Eden Gardens Stats & Records
- Total matches: 32
- Matches won batting first: 19
- Matches won bowling first: 12
- Highest total recorded: 404/5 by IND vs SL
- Lowest total recorded: 63/10 by INDW vs ENGW
- Highest score chased: 317/3 by IND vs SL
- Lowest score defended: 195/10 by IND vs SA
IND vs SL: Kolkata Weather Forecast
The forecast for Thursday, January 12 calls for a moderately warm noon, followed by colder weather in the evening, with a high average temperature of 25 °C and a low average of 18 °C. Both the day of the game and the days leading up to it have no possibility of rain. Therefore, the weather won’t interfere with the game.
IND vs SL 2nd ODI: Probable Playing XIs
India Probable Playing XI: Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w), Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Mohammed Shami, Umran Malik, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Sri Lanka Probable Playing XI: Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis(w), Avishka Fernando, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka(c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dunith Wellalage, Kasun Rajitha, Dilshan Madushanka
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow INDIA vs SriLanka 2nd ODI LIVE Updates with our LIVE BLOG
The post IND vs SL LIVE SCORE: 2nd ODI starts at 1:30PM in Kolkata as India target SERIES WIN, Rohit Sharma unlikely to change Playing XI: Follow India vs SriLanka 2nd ODI Ball by Ball LIVE first appeared on Inside Sport India.