IND vs AUS Delhi Test: Border Gavaskar Trophy 2023 – Rohit Sharma & Co final practice session ahead of the Delhi Test has started. Cheteshwar Pujara attended the Press Conference for India and he looked all charged up. The veteran batter will play his 100th Test match for India tommorow. On Wednesday, the Men in Blue engaged in their traditional game of foot volley at the Arun Jaitley Stadium. Shreyas Iyer reported back to training, while Virat Kohli took some special slip-catching lessons. Follow India vs Australia LIVE Updates on InsideSport.IN
- “When I started playing cricket, never thought I will play 100 tests.”
- “My favorite innings is my debut where I scored 72, it was the most important knock in my career. 2017 Bangalore-97 vs aus, first overseas hundred at joburg, 124 at Adelaide and the Gabba one,” Pujara said.
- “To do well in test cricket – I do yoga, meditation, work on my fitness, detach yourself what is being spoken about you social media TV, even if it is positive things, so I try and do all that.”
- “My dream is to win the WTC final for India.”
Cheteshwar Pujara, Rohit Sharma, and Ravindra Jadeja all had a good look at the surface for the 2nd Test. The surface is drier than Nagpur and expect the ball to turn from Day 1.
“A long drive towards the stadium in Delhi after ages. Such a nostalgic feeling,” wrote Kohli in his Insta story.
Following the first Test victory in Nagpur, and a well-earned two-day respite, Team India is in a good state of mind. India won the opening Test in Nagpur by innings and 132 runs on Saturday.
IND vs AUS Delhi Test LIVE: Cheteshwar Pujara PUMPED up as Rohit Sharma and Co prepare for FINAL practice session TODAY, Shreyas Iyer poised for India return – Follow India vs Australia LIVE Updates
IND vs AUS: Despite UPROAR, KL Rahul UNLIKELY to be DROPPED for Delhi Test, official says ‘Any discussion on Rahul after 2nd Test’, Follow LIVE Updates
- The second India vs Australia Test will start on Friday at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi
- Rohit Sharma & co arrive in Delhi yesterday and enjoyed a rest day before hitting the nets
- India lead the four-match Test series 1-0 after winning the 1st Test by an inning and 132 runs
View this post on Instagram
IND vs AUS Delhi Test LIVE: Rohit Sharma and Co end 1st Practice, Virat Kohli takes special slip catching session as Starc set to return for visitors – Follow India vs Australia LIVE Updates
On Saturday in Nagpur, India sealed a comfortable inning and 132-run victory. The BCCI gave the squad a break with a five-day interval before the Delhi Test, since the first match was completed in just three days of play. Indian cricketers relaxed on what would have been Days 4 and 5 of the first Test before travelling to Delhi.
India on way to Delhi for the second test.@BoriaMajumdar @BCCI @debasissen @CricSubhayan @atreyom#BGT2023 #BorderGavaskarTrophy2023 #INDvsAUS #INDvAUS pic.twitter.com/XmF3250EXN
— RevSportz (@RevSportz) February 14, 2023
The Men in Blue touched down in Delhi yesterday. The team had a day off, before hitting the nets. They now have training sessions for two days (Wednesday and Thursday) before the match kicks off at the Arun Jaitley Stadium on Friday.
Regarding the match, the Nagpur Test served as a testament of India’s dominance at home and their performance over the previous ten years in home matches. They crushed Australia by a huge margin of an innings and 132 runs, taking a 1-0 series lead.
IND vs AUS 3rd Test: It’s official, Indore to host 3rd Border Gavaskar Trophy Test, as Dharamshala deemed UNFIT, Follow LIVE Updates
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow IND vs AUS Live Updates with InsideSport.IN
The post IND vs AUS Delhi Test LIVE: Cheteshwar Pujara eye WTC win as Rohit Sharma and Co take part in FINAL practice session TODAY ahead of 2nd Test – Follow India vs Australia LIVE Updates first appeared on Inside Sport India.